February is very nearly behind us and we are bringing the #DreamTeam party into the spring! With it I have some exciting news for any of you that may have missed Annette’s announcement last week…. #DreamTeam now has two BritMums Round-up editors on its hosting team! Annette is now the Happiness Editor which is a shiny new category, and there is no better person to represent all of the happies in Blogland as I’m sure you’ll agree!
My first BritMums Poetry & Prose Round-Up goes live on Wednesday, and I am very pleased to be able to feature some of the brilliant work of some of our very own #DreamTeam linkers! Please do pop by for a nosy if you get a second, and don’t forget to give myself or my partner in rhyme Victoria a nudge for any of your poetry and prose posts. Please also shout out to Annette with any of your happiness inspired pieces to make sure that we don’t miss them. Annette, Bridget and I share the #DreamTeam commenting between us so we need to know which ones to keep an extra special eye out for!
In the meantime thank you to all of our brilliant new linkers and our fab regular faves. You make our #DreamTeam the fun and friendly place that it is!
#DREAMTEAM LINKY DETAILS
#DreamTeam will go live every Tuesday morning from 6am and will close Thursday evening at 9pm.
You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you an email and/or tweet reminder for the #DreamTeam each week.
Each of us will choose 2 posts to feature every week, and our featured bloggers will get their very own prestigious #DreamTeam featured badge.
MY FAVOURITE POSTS FROM LAST WEEK:
We really don’t and we really should! I loved this gorgeous, cute and very funny post which observed this fact from a tots point of view. I won’t give any more away but I could totally see that this is how a small person would see things and it gave me all the chuckles!
This post follows on from Helen’s brilliant post last year about how she was embracing the fact that it was now her daughter’s time. I loved the original and it has stayed with me for months, but this one made me want to stand up and cheer and send Helen both a hug and a high five. So inspiring – and definitely worth a read if you missed it.
Help yourselves to the featured badge:
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Badge up. Please do add the #DreamTeam badge or text link to each post that you link up. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform.
- Tweet it. Share your posts on Twitter using the linky hashtag #DreamTeam and tag in Annette, Bridie and I for retweets using @3_LittleButtons @BridieByTheSea and @rhymingwithwine.
- Let’s get this party started. Please comment on one of each of the host’s posts, so that will be one of Annette’s posts, one of Bridget’s posts and one of mine. Please also comment on the post directly before yours.
- Please do comment on at least the minimums. #DreamTeam is usually jam packed with #bloglove, but we have recently noticed a few posts that have been left a little bit unloved. We want this to be a great place for people to link up but that can only happen if we all pull together and do our bit.
IF YOU CAN COMMENT ON MORE… THAT WOULD BE AMAZING.
- Finally, it would be really lovely if you could follow, like and subscribe to our social media channels.